Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Winners announced!


Congratulations to Aznein Baharuddin and Firdaus Abdul Rani!

Both of you have won one of the 2-D art pieces from the kebaya series from Arch Collection (www.archcollection.com)

Many thanks to everyone who watched the show and tried to answer my question....

Special thank you also to all of you who guessed the answer eventhough you didn't watch the show.... :)

I'm sure you're wondering what the correct answer was...

The answer is 10 kebayas... (the kebaya I'm wearing in the picture above is one of them)

Besides Aznein and Firdaus, there were some of you who emailed the correct answer, but Firdaus and Aznein's emails arrived first....

But I have good news, I have some Secret Garden products to give away next!

So keep coming back to stay updated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alaaa Sasha... tekaan I betul tapi takde rezeki...takpelah...maybe next time...

Your Silent Reader
Tim from OUM