Sunday, August 19, 2007

Skitso as a kitten



I just found these photos of Skitso as a kitten...

isn't she adorable...

The poor thing was dumped and abandoned outside a pet shop in TTDI about 2 years ago...

How anyone can do that I have no idea.. I don't understand and I don't want to...



She was just missing for two days and she had all of us worried sick..

But as I write this now, she is sleeping on a cushion next to me... without a care in the world and oblivious to the stress she caused me when I couldn't find her... and earlier, bullying Tippex and beating him up... sigh!

and this is the cat she has grown into.. full of attitude and way too opinionated for a cat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cat! i like cats.. but i dont have any! sadly..cos i dunno how to take care of 'em.. wish i have a cute one! and owh! in aussie, have u seen the 'feral' cats?? we have lots of them here! big n fluffy n cute! but not friendly..~ :P and we're not allowed to feed them.. :( -nana-

rapheydhillo said...

i luv cats too. and i don't have any either!!! request not granted by dear hubby...

Anonymous said...

awwww...too cute-la your cat!

Anonymous said...

OMG! She's so cute!
I miss the old times when we used to hv cats at home.. they're missing after my mom had passed away ;(

i miss my cats. huhu