Wednesday, August 15, 2007

blog anniversary and birthday...

within the next few weeks, two significant dates are coming up..

1 - the first anniversary of this blog (29th of August)

2 - my birthday (8th of September)

in relation to my blog anniversary, I'm thinking of doing a revamp..
(like what Mr Manager has done... it looks really cool... if you haven't seen it yet, go to www.mrmanager.blogspot.com)

as for my birthday... time to start planning party for friends and family.... (and maybe making a birthday wish list like Mr Manager too)

my dear readers, do give me ideas and suggestions as to what you would like to see on this blog... how you think it can be revamped....

look forward to hearing from you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely something classy and fashionable as you're so into elegant, timeless dresses & shoes! Plus it should reflect on your artwork as well! :) Does this make it easier...? or harder? hehehe.
ps: i love ur posts on shoes!