Monday, August 27, 2007

Perhentian Island Challenge

Halfway through the bus ride to Terengganu to attend and co-host with Tabah Syazwan a special on the Perhentian Island Challenge, I was started to become irritable....

The bus journey was taking so long, my back was starting to hurt, I was tired...

Tabah said to me.... "Sha, I JANJI! Bila you sampai Pulau Perhentian, you akan lupa semua!" (Sha, I PROMISE! When you arrive at Pulau Perhentian, you will forget everything!)

When I arrived this is what I saw.....

Crystal clear water....


An inviting beach... he was right I forgot everything.....


The Perhentian Island Challenge is in it's 4th year and Tabah and I talk about various aspects of Perhentian Island and the challenge...



The special sports documentary will be aired on TV3 in October...

I will let you know time and date once I have confirmed it with the producers...

No comments: