Monday, August 13, 2007

the hunt begins and continues...


I am on the hunt for nice high marabou heels like pictured above....

even better if the heels have diamantes on them...

dita von teese would be proud...

And my shoe collection will not be complete until I get a pair of totally full sparkling shoes... though i do realise to get a pair of shoes like this will cost a small fortune.... then again, my birthday is coming up very soon....


The hunt begins and will continue until found and owned!

The show girl in me will never die...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sasha, I just love to visit your site...great work!...abt the shoe hunting spree... I hope you'll find one (or more than one...hehehe) good luck!..

Cheers
your silent reader Tim

EDDY PURNAMA said...

love reading ur blog sasha...keep em coming...

-irene- said...

Those shoes are HOT. I wish I have money to buy them :p

sd. said...

yeah.keep on hunting babe.
i know the feeling of 'nak jugak'.
hehe.

Anonymous said...

hye Sasha .. Im one of ur reader residing in Dallas, Tx. I work in one of the big mall here n guess what I saw ur black dress yg bertingkat2 tu in the Dress Dept. Bet u gonna luv to shop here .. here ;)

Anonymous said...

i may not be a shoe expert myself, however, i love those red ones. they are so sexy. i mean, even im a guy, i would be a girl any for those... people have sometimes perceived that guys dont worry too much about their shoes. the have a black pair, for formal occasions and so on, however, myself? i have a pair for everymood swing and everything. when im sad, i put on a pair black versaces from two seasons ago, when im happy, i have a pair of aldo slippers for men, of course, even tho i have crossed dress once in a while, i never looked good in heels. my feet are just to big, oh well. i just hope they get a pair of red ones like that for men... for me..

butterbrownie said...

sasha..those are gorgeous shoes..ill have a hard time choosing between them..huhu..i seem to be unable to wear high heels properly..ill ended up with terrible blisters or the heels will be too high..any tips on avoiding those?