Monday, June 09, 2008

new posting on 'style with sasha'

For some tips on how to store your jewellery on 'style with sasha', just click here

And in regards to the autographed photo, 3rd batch will be sent out this week. My apologies for the delay. My shooting shedule has made it difficult to get organised. I am so glad to receive emails from many of you saying you have already received it, but 3 autographed photos were sent back to me. I don't know if it's because it was sent to a wrong address. Nik Nur Adlin in Kelantan, please email sasha_a_b@yahoo.com with a valid postal address so you can receive it.

Thanks....

2 comments:

butterbrownie said...

sasha..is one of the photo mine ? because i still havent received the pic..;)

Lin said...

sist..
me dh bg address yg btol..okey,
i will email u lg skali k..
sdeynye.. ;(