Thursday, June 19, 2008

how time changes things....


When I was a few months old...


When I was a few years old...



And just two days ago at a friend's wedding...


Dress is from Valentino, beaded clutch is vintage Dior and you can't see it in the picture but I wore vintage Dior earrings and a necklace I bought at Covent Garden market...

I bought this dress during the big Valentino clearance sale where everything was 50 - 90% off. I don't usually wear floral prints but I just tried it on for fun while my friend Sarah who was with me kept trying on all the white shirts she could find. She's always buying white shirts and I'm always buying black dresses. When I came out of the dressing room to show her the dress on me, she paused for a few seconds..then said.. "I like it actually! I know it's not something you would normally wear but somehow it works! Get it!"

I wasn't too sure about getting it but there was nothing else I really liked and it was very affordable since it was about 70% cheaper than the original price.

I'm glad I got it. And at the sale, I managed to convince Sarah to buy a black dress. I wonder if she has worn it yet?

Oh... and remember the black ruffled Lanvin dress I wrote about in earlier post? Well, IT IS on sale now and they still have my size available...

hmmm..... now I can seriously think about getting it.... :)

5 comments:

MsPea said...

When I was a few months old...
= You look so innocent and sweet...

When I was a few years old...
= You started to looking smart in a naughty way... hehee

And just two days ago at a friend's wedding...
= Oh damn! You are just beautiful and gourgeous!!

I like that Valentino dress... elegent and elegant! Maybe it's a right time you should go on for print and floral.. It suits you perfectly!

katak_78 said...

Sasha...thanks..thanks...million thanks...I just received ur autograph photo this morning..At first I was wondering who on earth from Sri Pentas gave me the parcel???Well..I like!!!Perfect pic!!!Gorgeous...hei..keep in touch!!

Sen's Station said...

Sasha,

Do u like Rami Kashou's design ?

-f-l-o- said...

Sasha,

How can you NOT love prints? Check out my take on a huge floral in my (native tongue) blog - http://indukayan.blogspot.com/2008/06/pembetulan.html

Your Valentino looks gorgeous by the way.

YaTiE said...

Comelnyer.. comel sgt pic ur masa kecik..