Sunday, June 15, 2008

life is good....

When I went to sleep last night, I was so exhausted, grumpy and stressed...

My shooting shedules keep slipping and sliding all over the place cause of situations out of my control and I have to accomodate everything and do my best for each and everyone.

When I woke up this morning, I realised that all of my stress is actually caused by good and positive things. All of them are projects I want to do. So now, though I am still stressed, it's stress that I am happy about. It's wonderful how just a good night's sleep can help change a perception on things.

I almost ended up with fifth cat. But I had to give him away. But he is in a very safe place and I can visit him anytime. I will share with you a picture of him soon and how I found him.

Now I got more emails and proposals to write and I have 4 scenes to shoot today for the drama.

life is good..

2 comments:

sensei said...

At one point of my childhood, I had 13 cats.. Cats are soooo cute.. they eat & sleep all day but never gain weight.. ;)

suriani said...

I also love cats.. sampai sekarang pun..
Teringin jugak nak bela lagi nih, since all my boys dah grown up now..
Shasha, keep up the good work, bantu semua kucing2 di luar sana yang memerlukan!!