Friday, September 22, 2006

Thank God it's Friday


Friday morning, I'm starting to feel exhausted...

But there are things to do and time is passing on...

I was stressing all morning about the shoot I directed in the afternoon... As Explorace shoots are now complete, I am now assigned to "Apa-Apa Aje" (a fun talk show on Monday and Thursday 10 - 11 am) and coordinate and host two segments called "Smart Living" and "A New Me".

So Friday I had to direct a shoot for "A New Me". I was hoping that there would no problems... anything can go wrong when you deal with 2 talents, a cameraman, camera booking, transport booking, hair and make up appointment, booking with store owners....

Thankfully, nothing went majorly wrong!!! Jebat who was a cameraman who travelled as part of the Explorace crew was the cameraman assigned to me for the day... so since we have worked together before, it was easy for us to communicate ideas on how to shoot.... My two talents, Hanida, a former colleague from Istana Budaya and family friend Margarita looked gorgeous and were so comfortable in front of the camera. A Cut Above did a lovely job on their hair and make up and totally transformed them.

Hanida then modelled clothes from the shop "Poya" in Bangsar Shopping Centre and Margarita modelled clothes from "Intoxi-Kate". Both paraded their dressed up looks for the camera!!

(Thank you to A Cut Above, Poya and Intoxi-Kate for such a pleasant shoot!)

with cameraman Jebat and Margarita at Intoxi-Kate, Bangsar Shopping Centre


After the shoot, Jebat and I got stuck in the usual after office hours traffic to get back to the office.... Sigh! I was so hungry I started to get a headache! We finally arrived back at TV3. After returning Tv3's car keys to the appropriate department, I got into my car and headed to TTDI for dinner with Explorace crew... a celebration for a job well done.

After dinner, my headache disappeared, thankfully, because my night was not over yet! Next stop was the VIDA! magazine event at 'relish' in Changkat Bukit Bintang. Time to change again... From baju kebaya to black pants, top, gold belt, shoes and bag... don't ask how or where.. I can't believe I did it.....

I arrive at the really cute place (it has chandeliers.... several too!! I love chandeliers) and the first thing the sweet guy and girl said to me at the registration counter was "Ha! You're Explorace!" Yay!!! People who watch my show!!!

I went in and met several people I know and congratulated Jacqueline Pereira on the success of her magazine... Such theatrical covers!!!

As I was sitting down, I saw a gorgeous pair of open toe, black patent leather shoes on someone's slender legs and feet... "What beautiful shoes!" I think to myself.. "I wonder who is wearing them?" I look up to see Clara, Marketing Manager of Fendi wearing them..... I go up to her (it's the third time we've met this week!) and confess that I saw her shoes before I saw her!!! We both had a good laugh...

All of the events of the week finally took their toll on me.... I wanted to go home....

Again, I got stuck in traffic.... sigh..... but I finally did get home and had the most luxurious and longest shower ever.... and changed again... this time, the most comfortable clothes ever..pyjamas...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

No comments: