Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Belle


Dear Sasha,

I have received your autographed photo on Saturday. Thank you very much. My brother, went all crazy for the photo he..he.. I told him, if he wants it, just e-mail you. He is also a big fan of yours since Beauty Secret of the East.

Oh ya, your photo caught the attention of Belle, my cat. I only have one actually, her name is Puteh,she is a mix of Siamese and Burmese, the other 3 are accidental ones. Belle is a cat who came out of no where with injured leg. after we nursed her, she stay at our place. Later she got pregnant and give birth to 3 cute kittens. I gave away one, and now we have 2 more left which makes all four of them.

I have attached the photo for you. The table is a bit messy with my stuff he..he..Behind Belle is her daughter, Hitler ( what a name he..he.. she has this black mark under her nose, so my bro called her Hitler). Thanks again for the Photo.

Yours sincerely,

-Husna-


Hi Husna,

I'm glad you got received it and love that you sent me a photo of your darling Belle with it! She has eyes like my Joberg.

Thank you so much.

Love Sasha


This week I will be sending out the third and final batch of autographed photos. Please email sasha_a_b@yahoo.com if you would like one too. Please refer to details in earlier posting titled "autographed photo for you".

2 comments:

Que Sera Sera said...

Untie Sasha,
I received mine too! Thank you so much..*muah muah*...

Anonymous said...

am i in d 3rd batch also?