Monday, March 03, 2008

A photo shoot, a launch and a new book...

The photo shoot this morning went well. I loved the clothes, the hair and make up was nice... I can't wait to see the final results! It will only be out in the magazine in May or June, which is still quite a while away, but I will let you know when it's out! Sorry I can't share any more with you at the moment!

Tonight was also the launch for this year's Cameronian Arts Awards. I am so honoured to have been invited to present an award to one of the winners this year. I'm not sure which category yet though. I'm not too worried about that. What I am worried about is what to wear though, because tonight they announced the theme for this year's awards. SUPERHEROES!

I really have nooooooooo idea what I'm going to wear!!!! Help!!! Any suggestions????!!!!!

After the launch, I headed to the nearest bookshop to buy the long awaited book - Dua Dunia Satu Cinta - the official wedding book of Ning and Omar's wedding.

I showed my pictures in the book to Schizo...


And Lord Derbyshire was interested to have a look too.....




I want to congratulate the team that put the book together. The photos are fabulous, the layout is so clean and easy to look at and the poems throughout are so sweet. Well done, everyone!

Go and buy this book quick before it's sold out!

I can't wait for Ning's new album to be fully released too. If her first single "Age of Pollution" is anything to go by, her album is going to be fantastic! I have heard the single played several times on local radio and I love it.

I'm still scratching my head about this SUPERHEROES theme..... !#!@$#$^$%&%^*%&*.......

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

...instead of those tight-fitting and figure-hugging lycra, why not dressing up like tun teja or tun fatimah, make 'em ur SUPER hero!

Anonymous said...

Sasha, u remind me of WONDER WOMAN.. Ur gorgeous!! :o)

Anonymous said...

i agree with anonymous... we often relate to superheroes the western version... why not go for an eastern version... u do have a classic look... be a perempuan wanita terakhir, beb!

Suzie said...

sailormoon or power puff girl (...err boleh ke??...) anyway simple costume but looks nice is great - LeSS is MoRe!

Anonymous said...

Shasha, I feel so glad tengok u pegang my baby. After many days sleepless night me & candidsyndrome team + rudy and few buddies from Ning & Assoc, finally we managed to put everything in place in our design desk in my office. Finally...thanks for your support. Well, I have pictures yg u suruh ambik masa u peluk tiang kat kg. nekmat.

Anonymous said...

superheroes and arts?? lol think it'll be pretty hard to decide what to wear..cos its not a party, its an awards night! let u decide, and i'll wait to see the outcome XD dont forget to post some pics yeah..!

btw, ur photo with schizo n the book looks very classic.. i love it :D

Anonymous said...

wear cheerleader clothes. like HEROES! ;)

Suzie said...

hemm agreed!classic look.sy suka tgk maya karin sbb dia pun berwajah klasik mcm sis sasha.good idea!

Anonymous said...

catwoman!
or rogue frm x-men.just wear all black and a black bob wig with white streaks.


hahah but yeh i instantly thot of wonderwoman too..uve the look to pull it off..bright red lipstick n strong eyeliner..

-f-l-o- said...

Let's not get carried away here people... :) Like Nanafarhana said, it's an award not Halloween, unless they really do not mind costumes.

Stick to Anon1's idea - Malay's own wonderwoman, Tun Teja. :) Plus it is safe to avoid pelanduk dua serupa (3 catwomen, 3 cheerleaders or 3 wonderwomen?)

Good luck!