Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TV3 Jom Heboh Commercial Shoot

4.45 am my phone alarm starts ringing... sigh.... I have to be at the office by 6 am.....

Not exactly a morning person..... But somehow I coped with Explorace having call times as early as 4.30 am... I tell myself I'll survive....

I arrive at the office and with my colleagues go to a studio in Shah Alam to shoot the new TV3 Jom Heboh commercial....

Hair and make up for the first batch of 4 took 2 hours..... Nobody looks good at 6am! Hair and make up is a necessity!



All done then begins the long hours in front of the camera and under really hot lights....

I HAVE TO drink lots of water on shoots like this if not I end up with a really bad migraine at the end of the day... Thankfully there was a lot of water in supply!

The television commercial is to promote the TV3 carnival Jom Heboh which is on every month for one weekend in a different state in Malaysia....

The photo above is of me on standby to shoot my solo segment for the commercial. The foreground is the screen the director will preview the shots on and you can vaguely see me in the background..

A closer shot of what it will look like on tv...


Tv3 personalities Aidit and Ally occupying themselves by giving hilarious comments on what they were seeing on the preview screen... they are only acting serious for the photo....

It is a very lively and fun commercial... all of the 12 hosts really enjoyed doing it cause we got to dance around a lot and have fun... but it was still VERY tiring!!! The back of all our clothes were wet from all the sweat!!!

Again safety pins came to my rescue to hold my belt in place so it wouldn't move all over the place from all the dancing.... hair spray was used too... but no hair pins this time! Yahoo!

The commercial will be on air on TV3 in a few weeks so keep an eye out for it!

No comments: