Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Anya Hindmarch Spring Summer Collection

Fashion is ever changing and evolving...

And I'm lucky enough to be invited to events and previews to see the new collections of some brands and designers....

Today at work, I had plenty of totally unglamorous work to do.....

Labelling tapes of previous shoots, editing footage for my segment on Apa-Apa Aje, emailing managers of stores requesting for sponsorship of my segment, rescheduling a shoot next week because my co-actor can't make it, re booking the shooting crew, discuss some ideas for upcoming episodes for Apa-Apa Aje....the list could go on... believe me I'm not wearing a Zang Toi gown when I'm doing all this! Just jeans and a top....

So when I looked in the mirror as I was leaving work, I knew I had to fix myself up to attend the Anya Hindmarch Spring Summer Collection preview....

Fastest and best way I know how is to stop by the hair dresser and get a simple wash and blow dry done...

Rush home, shower and change then I'm off to KLCC....

Surprisingly, considering it was after office hours, the jam wasn't bad....

I arrive at the Anya Hindmarch boutique and I must say that metallics are definitely in at the moment! They have a great collection of leather bags in different sizes and metallic finishes.



But two little pouches caught my attention because of what's almost discreetly printed on them....

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

I know that this may not necessarily appeal to everyone's sense of humour but it certainly appeals to mine!

Plenty more stuff is happening this week....

48 hours ago, my schedlude for the next 7 days was fairly light....

But since then, I've received phone calls and emails which means that I now have 2 magazine shoots, rehearsal and fittings for an upcoming tv commercial, 2 social events, 2 tv recording shoots which means more editing and scripwriting.....

As I've said before, you never know what's around the next corner...

But I'm not complaining... it's all good.... and it's much better to be busy than bored....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog, i like the stuff you talk about