Monday, February 12, 2007

GLAM magazine - April Anniversary cover shoot

Two weeks ago, I received a phone call from Wirda Adnan, editor of the very successful magazine - GLAM....

Wirda - Sasha, are you free on the 12th?

Me - Should be ok.... why?

Wirda - You have to be ok! I want you on the GLAM magazine anniversary issue cover as one of Malaysia's upcoming Glam girls.....


Me - Really??!!! Oh Wow!!!

Wirda - Yes.... you along with 7 other glam girls....You will be dressed in Louis Vuitton....


Me - ok! ok! I'll be there!


My goodness! What an honour! I couldn't believe it! I have always admired the beautiful covers that GLAM produces every month.... and now, I was going to be on one of them!

A total of 8 upcoming Glam girls were chosen for this auspicious cover....

I arrived early so was the first one to be made up, hair done and dressed.... Then I did my individual shots first....

Behind the scenes photo.... the clothes, the make up and the talented people making sure it all looks good!

The same happened for the others then we started doing some groups shots....Cheryl getting last minute touch ups before her individual shot

The shoes featured in the shoot are incredibly beautiful to look at.... But I couldn't walk in them and had to use extreme balancing skills to stay standing up! All of us were facing the same obstacles.... Please Mr Marc Jacobs (designer for Louis Vuitton) ! Anyway of making them comfortable?!

The clothes were whimsical and fairy inspired... I wore a pretty baby blue outfit....


Cheryl Samad and I at the shoot

Again, I'm not going to spoil the surprise by putting lots of pictures here....

The GLAM - anniversary issue will be out in April.... I will remind you when it's out so you can get a copy!

No comments: