Monday, February 12, 2007

THE MET

Several weeks ago now I was invited to be a celebrity model for the launch of THE MET.... an urban sophisticated new hair saloon located at the Park Royal Hotel...

THE MET is the same team of hair dressers who styled my hair for Richard Tsen's show at KL Fashion Week....

For this launch, Richard Tsen designed the clothes as well...

As I just received these photos, I am putting them up now....

Many celebrities were involved in this happening event....

Just take a look at the line up!


Familiar faces include Stephanie Chai, Jeslina Hashim, Emmeline Ng, Jojo Struys, Syafinaz and Azura.....
Again, my hair was teased and hair sprayed in magnificent proportions!


Yes, another late night due to my ritual combing, conditioning and washing routine...

I don't really remember any hair pins though.... hmmmmm......

No comments: