Friday, September 07, 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M



Anyone who has walked around Bukit Bintang area in KL will see that the whole main entrance of Lot  10 shopping centre is currently closed up and being renovated for the arrival of H&M. YAAAAYY!! I have wondered for the longest time why hasn't H&M arrived in Malaysia yet? Well by the end of this month it will have arrived ! Yahoo !



Besides the general stuff they will have at H&M what I cannot wait to arrive is the Anna Dello Russo for H&M collection !!! This larger than life fashion character who loves over accessorising has created an accessories collection which is according to online sources supposed to be launched worldwide on October 4th.



I CANNOT WAIT to see it. I hope I don't want one of everything. I will be so broke ! Bankrupt !

Here is a quick video about her inspirations for the collection.






A fashion pop music video which she has done to launch it.




And the turquoise suitcase set in the first photo is supposed to be part of the collection too.

I really hope it's as great as I think it's going to be.


No comments: