Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An update from Lord Derbyshire

Miaow...

I've been living at the Bashir residence 8 days now. I've put on some weight and my fur is softer and shinier now! I suppose that's what happens when you're fed good clean food 3 times a day.

Schizo still hates me. But I don't take it personally. She seems to always be angry with someone around here. I see what Sasha said about Schizo now. She really is some kind of mafia boss! I'm amazed that she gets away with the tantrums she throws. Someone should send her to anger management classes.. or some kind of 'kelas motivasi'...

Tippex growls at me a lot. Especially when I try to play with him. He doesn't seem to want to make friends. I hope I grow up to be nice and handsome like he is.

Joberg is the only one who lets me get about 2 inches away from her before she starts to hiss. That's definite progress since the first day I got here.

I follow Sasha to her car in the morning as she says she has to go to that strange place known as 'work' and I can't go with her. As soon as she starts her car and I hear the engine, I run away. One of the first few things I learnt while living on the streets is when you hear a car engine, run the other way!

I wish she didn't have to go. I would much rather she stay at home with me and play with ribbons. And sleeping in her arms is so comfortable.


But I'm still happy to be here. The cushions are comfy and the human company is much more fun than my cat siblings.

Til we meet again,

Yours Sincerely,
Lord Derbyshire


6 comments:

cacah said...

shasha...u can do scripts! ahah... :)

-f-l-o- said...

it's hard to not picture yourself as Lord Derbyshire while reading this.

rahsia perkahwinan said...

sasha...

good story..
please continue...huhuhuuh

u got a good skill to become a writer...

keep up the good works

theotherme said...

ha-ah...please continue..i loved cats too..:)

Anonymous said...

can we see photos of schizo, tippex n joberg? interesting story..

Miss Mya said...

Hope Lord Derbyshire can get along with the others mafia gang.

Dont you have a nickname for him? Derby maybe.