Sunday, June 24, 2007

mish mash of stories and photos

a lot has happened and I haven't had time to update you and for the past 5 days no access to internet connection cause I've been on location shooting 'Beauty Secrets from the East"....

but here is a brief update of what's been happening with a mish mash of stories and photos...

last week, I went to Jakarta for the launch of the hugely popular brand Coach over there....



I got my first Coach bag for the event... The dress I wore is by a Mat Salleh (Italian I think) designer but resides and designs in Bali... name is Milo's... I bought the dress while I was in Bali shooting for Beauty Secrets... As soon as I put it on, my producer said I really have to get it... "sesuai sangat dengan you! rugi tak beli".... so, I belilah!



I also beli a few nice things while I was in Jakarta... Did I shop til I dropped? Hmmm.... I did have to take off my shoes and walk around barefoot for a while. is that the same thing?

You know someone is your good friend when they invite you at the last minute to an event of theirs. At 3 am, on the day of the premiere of Ning's movie DIVA, Mr Manager/ Gangstarz judge/ Vernon messaged me to attend the premiere as his guest... Of course I was more than happy to go and show my support...




My review on the movie is
1 - Ning did a great job
2 - I really don't think I'm the target market of this movie

And my kitty kats never fail to amuse me with their unpredictable behaviour...

Most recently, little tippy tipsy Tippex sleeping like a... hmmm.. I don't know...




Why lah Tippex? Why?

I just got back from Sarawak... stories and photos from there coming soon... really need to sleep... heavy week this week with shooting in two locations in the space of six days....

1 comment:

i-MVE said...

hi sasha!

i have lotsa cats in/at my house. they are all very cute and pampered!

you can take them if you like it. haha i'm serious.