Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kerastase Anti-Dandruff shampoo

 
With sweating from the gym and going having out door shoots, I have experienced the annoying little scalp problem known as dandruff. Argh ! And for those of you who get it too, you know it's not always easy to get rid of it. I have tried several different Anti-dandruff shampoo, none that worked really that well, but when I found out about the Kerastase Anti-Dandruff shampoo I knew I had to give it a try.

There are two types of the anti dandruff shampoo 

1 - Bain Exfoliant Purifiant Oily Hair Scalp
2 - Bain Exfoliant Hydratant Dry Hair Scalp

Because my scalps reacts differently to external conditions, sweating makes it oily and outdoor shoots makes it dry, I have tried both of these products.

Firstly, the design of the bottle makes it easy to use. You part you hair so you can see your scalp clearly, twist the top of the bottle a little bit then apply it in lines across your scalp. It's best to apply it onto a dry scalp, then massage in and use zig zag movements, then add a little bit of water, massage again then rinse.

You can tell it is a good quality product from the texture and just like the face scrub you should use about twice a week to exfoliate your skin, this shampoo also has little particles in it so it's a scalp scrub.

I noticed after using it even after just the first time, my scalp felt so much fresher and cleaner. Also when I touch it, my scalp feels softer and smoother. I know most of the time we don't notice someone's scalp, and we are so focused on how our hair looks. But we can't have healthy hair if we don't have a nice clean healthy scalp. So just like our skin, our scalp needs to be exfoliated and so far this is the only product I have found to be able to do this well.

So if you are looking for a product to give you a nice, clean and fresh scalp, try this out !



1 comment:

Nana Farhanna said...

seems interesting! i think i have oily scalp n dandruff. since i'm wearing scarf everyday, it makes my scalp oily and i hate the smells at the end of the day. i even tried using diluted lemon juice to freshen my hair! haha.but it was tedious and i AM lazy.

some dandruff shampoo makes my hair reaalllyy dry. and i'm planning on keeping my hair long.. fuhhh susahnyaa nak jaga!