Thursday, April 16, 2009

LOEWE fashion show at Lafite

Just two nights ago I attended a really nice dinner at Lafite at the Shangri-La hotel for a dinner hosted by LOEWE and GLAM magazine.


I wore a black Lanvin ruffled dress and I knew if I left my hair down, i would feel like my hair is getting tangled up in the ruffles so I wore my short haired wig. Zairin was there too, looking gorgeous as always...

There was a very small fashion show after the dinner showcasing LOEWE'S latest handbags...


I liked this one with the diamantes the most and I loved the dress the model is wearing. It looks better in real life than in these photos.


And at the end of the evening, we received cute cookies with handbag designs on them and the latest issue of GLAM. Pictures from this event will also be featured in an upcoming issue of GLAM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice 2 B U Sis! Great life... great moment.. & everything!!!

A Famous Person said...

I wished more women would wear wigs.