Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day dresses....


I don't understand day wear. I'm either over dressed or under dressed. never just right.

One of my best friends has advised me to start trying to wear day dresses.

So instead of me wearing either black pants of jeans during the day all the time, to be a bit more feminine.

I have slowly started trying to buy some days dresses. Two people who's day dressing I like are Dita von Teese and Victoria Beckham. I prefer slightly flowy dresses though.


How these two always look so perfect is amazing.


This weekend i have to go to Penang for a charity event. I'm going to try and wear something a little more dressy for my flight there and back, not my usual jeans with ballet flats.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

dTv too gorgeous ...:) you too

SheLa La La said...

Dita Von Teese and Victoria Beckham so pretty. Love Dita Von Teese.

u have no problem looking amazing as well with dress-day time dress. :)

RedAnna said...

u're already gorgeous, simple jeans and shirt is enough to make u look as amaxing as u always do..

and hey, u're coming to penang...i would say hi to u ( just in case if i see u.. :) )

SheLa La La said...

am waiting for ur day dress photo (if any) hehehe anticipate..

high hope. must be very great

('',)

^^waniEwaWa^^ said...

i love victoria!!

skinny
stylo

like her damn much