Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Bebe store launch and last episode of 5 JINNGA

Midas Goddess is what the invitation card said for the dress code to the bebe boutique launch at one utama today.

As I was sitting in my car at the traffic lights wondering what to wear, I remembered a white CK dress in my wardrobe.

I wore that with my Coach gold necklace, gold bangles from brickfields and vintage dior bag.


The only thing I own from bebe is a black corset belt. I find most of the stuff at bebe too short or just too tight... i still prefer stuff that flows.


As you can see the model is trying to hold down her dress while she is walking.

Highlight for many at the event was the male models who modelled only jeans... :)


After this event, I went to dinner with the cast and crew of 5 JINGGA where we watched the last episode of the show together.

Zaidi with Melly and Jed

With Jehan Miskin

shooting 5 JINGGA was a totally new experience for me as it was my first tv drama ever and I am so glad i had a chance to be a part of it. I learnt a lot...

Wednesday - looking for a dress for Anugerah Skrin this Friday!

4 comments:

izanazuani said...

Lurve the dress Sha. Lurve the colour combination, gold and creamy. Never thought it would be a great colour pair.

Unknown said...

wow!nice photo ..;)

IkraamSuarez said...

nice dress shasha....

anom said...

Nice dress & I like 5 Jingga too.... :)