Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day...


Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.. Never have. Not because I don't believe in romance or love, but because I believe that you should show your appreciation and love to those who matter to you as much as you can, as often as you can and no particular date should matter.

So what did I do for Valentine's Day? I had cupcakes at home with my family..... Margarita's mum made them. They were good. Everything she makes always tastes good.

In other news, Lord Derbyshire has put on 1 kg since he moved into the Bashir residence and the vet, Hasnul has said that he will grow up to be a lovely handsome cat just like his Abang Tippex. And I spent 4 hours sitting in a hairdresser's chair reversing a bad decision to dye my hair jet black. I looked like I was wearing a wig. It's now back to what I think is my natural hair colour. I hate to admit it but what my father told me over 10 years ago is so true, your natural look is always best. Don't mess with what you were born with!

Have a good weekend! I know I'll be spending most of mine at the gym.... again! sigh!

And writing....

No comments: