Sunday, May 20, 2007

the weekend...

as always, plenty happening....
my poor Joberg came home with a bad cut on her front paw on Saturday.... it was leaving pools of blood on my floor! I have no idea how she hurt herself, but thankfully, she's a strong girl and she's ok... phew!

because I wanted to make sure that she was ok, I was late for the launch dinner of 'tell' magazine....

the theme was 'Sarawak'....


So I wore a black dress with two big beaded necklaces as contrast.... eventhough I have been avoiding wearing black basedon a self imposed principle to try new colour options, I felt wearing a black dress would best show off the colours of the necklace...

On display and for sale, they had beautiful Judith Leiber handbags to raise money for the 'tell' magazine fund to fight illiteracy in Malaysia...





I love Judith Leiber handbags... but the price of one of these jewelled gems is so out of my price range it's almost funny....


sigh... never mind.... I can always look and dream.... and I did!

It was a nice evening..... I enjoyed myself..


The editor of 'tell', Sakinah sang a song.... she has a great voice!

One of my great pals I saw was Faridul Anwar....


Great singer and we were sharing the same singing teacher a while ago...

Today (Sunday), of course I watched CSI.... I'm loving the new character who has 'replaced' Grissom's position on CSI Vegas.... I like how he follows he's insincts on cases and approaches them differently to the others...

then at night, I went to a wedding... It was so pretty....


There were plenty of desserts to choose from!

I really should NEVER get a chocolate waterfall in my house.... for obvious reasons....


On my way to the wedding, my earring broke... So i literally ran into KLCC on the way, all dressed for a wedding to buy a new pair of earrings... sigh! the things we girls do to solve a mini wardrobe crisis....


This week, I will be shooting again at another location....

Looking forward to the new adventure!

1 comment:

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

wow.. u look so cantik with that beaded necklace!