Monday, May 28, 2007

Chanel top...


I remember seeing this gorgeous top on Kim Cattral, playing the role of notorious Samantha Jones on Sex and The City and thinking to myself...'Oh My God! What a gorgeous top! If I was Kim Cattral, I would have bought it!'
Quite a while after that, I was walking past Chanel at KLCC and saw this top on the mannequin in the window! OH WOW!
So I went into Chanel and asked to have a look at it....
It is a really beautiful top... Beautiful fabric and the diamantes glittering in the light...
The size was a bit big for me and the sweet salesgirl said to me "We have a smaller sized one in Singapore which we can bring up for you if you want it...."
I took one look at the price tag and realised my budget is still very much in Sungai Wang.... I touched the top for as long as I could and graciously left the Chanel boutique... without the top... sob!!!!
That was many years ago now, and I'm sure the top has been bought....
But I still remember it....
Never mind, it's just not meant to be.....
I hope I look as good as Kim Cattrall at her age!

No comments: