Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm back!

The first person I saw when I got home today was my pretty little Joberg cat....

As soon as she saw me, she started meowing non-stop!

Really telling me a lot of stories.... I thought she wanted food but that didn't stop her from telling me one week's work of stories afterwards.... so cute....

I'm still feeling a bit "@#$%%^!' from travelling back on overnight flights...

There was a child sitting behind me on the plane and I desperately prayed to God for a peaceful flight... He heard my prayers. The child slept all the way....

So so so much work to do...

As I've mentioned, next Tuesday the 5th of June is a big day for me....

I've also got some other exciting photo shoots and projects coming up....

I always feel so blessed when I have fabulous things to look forward to.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sasha,

Wish you ALL THE BEST!

-ellisa-