Monday, April 16, 2007

non stop... on the go...outrageous gown coming soon!

Fiesta Media Idola finished yesterday...

How did I do in my running?

LOUSY! I got 4th or 5th place..... don't really know... once I'm not eligible for a medal, it doesn't matter...

Photos are not ready yet.... SORRY!!! Coming.... coming....

Off again tomorrow to shoot at another location..... again, cannot reveal where....

On Friday though, I will be modelling an outrageous creation of Richard Tsen's at the Malaysian Official Designer's Association's yearly event.... yes, after our success at KL Fashion Week he has asked me to model for him again....

I went to try on his creation today....

My first reaction?

"Are you serious?!" (interpret this as you wish...)

I think I can walk in it..... I didn't take any pictures because I don't want to spoil the surprise....

I can tell you this though... it's not black!

And I will have to summon every inch of artistic confidence and individualism I have to carry off his creation....

I'm flattered Richard obviously thinks I can, if not he wouldn't ask me right?!

My mother believes that "with confidence, you can get away with wearing anything!"

I'll be reminding myself of that....

No comments: