Thursday, April 19, 2007

I didn't eat alone...

After we finished shooting today, of course mesti pergi makan kan!

So the crew and I went to a warung to eat.....

I saw a cute little kitten... obviously hungry... scared of humans though... Can't say I blame the poor thing...

I ordered my nasi ayam and felt guilty that I get to eat and the kitten has to scavenge for food...

So I bought a whole ayam goreng and fed it to the kitten... The little darling loved it!

Then I saw another kitten, looked exactly like my Joberg except this one was grey.... So, got that one chicken too...

Then saw a Mummy cat.... Obviously hungry too... I thought to myself, "Just one cruel twist of fate and I could one day end up pregnant, hungry and scavenging for food..."

So Mummy cat got chicken too.....

So I didn't eat chicken alone.... Point of story, please feed stray animals! Share you food with them...

Did I think of taking them home? of course I did! But I can't... Car ride is too far for them.... And I couldn't catch them...

By the way, the crew thought my little feeding warung Mummy cat and kittens mission with chicken actually cooked for humans was very amusing....

Oh well, at least I know that there are 3 happy felines at the warung tonight....

2 comments:

Ozi said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... meow....

sure or not you. i will throw down my chicken leftovers if a cat is rubbing up against my leg but thats it. other than that, just like the kids in india and africa, you can't save them all....

Anonymous said...

you are ready for life of a mom. :D

them cats have my share all the time, but most warung people don't like it cause it will only encourage them to disturb we the customers.