Wednesday, October 11, 2006

GLAM

In this month's issue of GLAM, I contributed an article in their 'makan angin' section. To view it online, just go to www.glam.com.my.
I share my experiences during the Jakarta, Bangkok, Siem Reap and Phnom Penh races of explorace Season 3.
I haven't been my usual chirpy self lately. I miss Kira terribly. Coming home at night and not seeing him at the door waiting for me is totally heart breaking. I heard a cat meow and I turned around desperately hoping it was him.... of course it wasn't... it can't be... I have to keep reminding myself that he's dead... I keep wishing it was all a bad dream and that I will wake up any moment...
Such is the reality of life and the sadness of death...
To all my friends who are fellow cat lovers and have offered their most sincerest condolences, thank you so much... It's always comforting to know that I'm not the only way who had to lose a dearly loved cat in such a horrible way...

No comments: