Monday, October 02, 2006

Buka puasa with friends


It's ages since I've written...

I've cleaned my room. It looks much more presentable now!

Since fasting month has started, it's a great opportunity to meet up with friends to buka puasa and to chit chat about the latest happenings in our lives.
Tonight, was Vernon whom I met at Alexis Bangsar. First thing he gave me was a salt lamp as a birthday present which he swears makes the air in a room fresher. Hmmm.. I've read about it but never tried.

We had dinner. Food was great. Vernon photographed everything and I'm sure he will be putting all those pics onto his blog (www.mrmanager.blogspot.com)


sorry picture is dark.... use flash = over expose... no flash = this picture...
Since he has not come to my house despite many invitations, tonight I wasn't taking no for an answer! I convinced (forced maybe?) him to follow me home just for a while. He did and could not believe the number of shoes and black dresses I had..... Yes, he will write about all that too I'm sure!
I've already put on the salt lamp... Let's see if it really does work... I hope so! Clear air is such a luxury...

I still haven't finished the painting I wanted to finish... sigh!!!

So much to do, so little time. I wish I didn't enjoy sleeping as much as I do. If I never slept, I could get so much more done!!! Paint more, read more, work out more, write a book maybe.. What to do, we were created with sleeping as a necessity.
On that note, it's time to sleep... Have a photo shoot tomorrow.. Will write about it then...
Good night and pleasant dreams...

No comments: