Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Baby G clothes on Buggy Baby Boogie


Now this is something I never thought I would do. I have designed a very limited collection of baby boy clothes using cotton batik material and they are currently stocked exclusively on www.buggybabyboogie.com.

I do have plans to do more, but in the meantime, click here to go to the page and if you have a little boy or know of someone who has, I can promise you they will look very handsome and be comfortable in these outfits. I designed them based on my personal experience of what I like on my baby Ghibran and of course, practicality ! There are buttons at the bottom so you can change nappies easily and they are easy to wash. Just throw in the washing machine and they are fine. 

There are a few different colours but each piece is unique. No two are exactly the same.

Have fun shopping !



No comments: