Sunday, April 18, 2010

The fattest cat I have ever seen




This is my husband's cat that has been with him for almost 8 years. As you can see, he is really fat. But it's not my husband's fault. When he was given to my husband by a neighbour, he was already fat. I am too scared to carry him cause I am afraid I will hurt my back! He only gets up for food. We have tried to put him on a diet and get him to exercise, but it doesn't work. He is happy and really doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. So we just let him be.


2 comments:

NORA ANSHAR said...

he reminds me of garfield, so cute and adorable! by any chance, does he eat lasagna? :)

akuladiva said...

Kucing I memang kaki tidur. He'll sleep from 11 am till 7 pm. He'll only wake up if he's hungry. But.... he's slim and healthhy. Nak buat macam mana tu......

Your husband's cat is so damn cute and obese....keh...keh.... Rasa nk gigit-gigit je perut tu tau!