Thursday, May 21, 2009

Aromatherapy for cats?!

On the back of Tippex neck, his fur is balding. So I asked my vet Hasnul about it.

"He is suffering from stress and anxiety. I could prescribe anti depressants but unless you solve the cause of his stress, it won't help. So i suggest you try buying ambi pur aromatherapy for cats. but it's only available in australia and the US.' he explained to me..

What?! Aromatherapy for cats??!!! And what is he stressed about?!

Basically the cat politics in my house stresses him. Schizo hates everyone, Lord and Loco are best friends and enemies, Joberg is scared of everyone... and poor Tippex is somehwere in between.

I have heard from my neighbour that he is hanging out a lot at my neighbour's house. Probably to de stress.... maybe they have aromatherapy for cats there...

Loco caught a big lizard that looked like a baby monitor lizard as a present for mother's day. He was showing it off to us in the garden but we threw it away in the corner of the garden. He was so annoyed that we didn't show enough appreciation for his efforts, that he found the lizard again and this time made sure we looked at it. By placing it in the kitchen. How do we know it was the same lizard? cause it was decomposed... ewwwww...

6 comments:

akuladiva said...

Sasha, you really made my day. I totally agree with you, cat politics can lead to stress (belive me, I have 4 cats at home and all of them fight for the title 'DIVA OF THE HOUSE'). He.. he... he....LOL!!!

Riena said...

Your cats never ceased to marvel kan? How cute!

MsPea said...

Ye la Sasha., I agree that cats also ada stress..My cat Tompok now is pregnant (sedang tunggu hari), but quite sometimes, she will chase after a rope (and play with it) that actually for her kitty-son to play. I think that is her own way to de-stress as a ibu mengandung la...
It happened to us once, when one early morning my Meeko found a dead baby snake in the lawn. My husband threw it away at one corner of the garden, tapi Meeko saya sangat degil dan ambil lagi that dead baby snake. After a few time bergaduh dgn dia sebab mahukan ular itu., we had to threw that snake dalam longkang besar.
I think these cats think that they already help to feed us with their catches la., and yet we not appreaciate what they have done, like u said the efforts they make. hehe.. cute.

theotherme said...

seriously? maybe my cats also stressed at home kot. specially now tengan mating season kan...

kae said...

i dunno but they say, neutered cat is more docile and calm.

is tippex neutered?

maybe, you might consider to give him to someone(maybe your relative so that you can drop anytime for visit) who will provide care and non devided attention.

for his happiness.

:)

Seri Mastura said...

i got a grasshopper for mother's day...it hop hop and hop around my room when my cat brought it over to me!