Saturday, February 14, 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru Linda and Que!


Above Linda getting her hair and make up done before the akad nikah.

Below, Linda from behind just before she left her house for the akad nikah..




Sitting next to me in the car on the way.




Putting on jewellery and I can't remember who or why I was talking on the phone..




I was responsible for looking after Que's ring and tying it to the little cushion with the ribbon.





The henna designs on Linda's hands and feet





Her last few moments before the akad nikah..




All the press that attended the akad nikah...



Receiving the mas kahwin...



Linda and Que with some of Linda's family members. On Linda's left is her Mum



Linda and Que after the akad nikah, in the car on the way back to change for the bersanding




After they changed, in a different car waiting to go to the bersanding





The new family




Congratulations Linda and Que!



I got home at almost 4 am, completely exhausted...

But I was so touched when Linda said to me in the car, as I was sitting next to her on the way to the akad nikah,
"Sasha, ever since you were small, you have always come through for me.... "

All the best to you Linda, Que and young Qalif...

I pray for your happiness...

7 comments:

butterbrownie said...

They looked amazing together. You look great Sasha,carefully blending in yet maintains that vintage allure you always carry. May they be happy forever.;)

tajudin said...

congrats to both of them!!! and, you too.

Yatie said...

congrats to the mempelai...and yes sasha you look great..

julian said...

hey sasha, long time did not hear from u, get the news that u attending the wedding from the papers. must b fun huh? so no subtitute valentine for u ? :P

Obefiend Weiland said...

all the best to both of them...

theotherme said...

congrats to linda & que...

sasha pun cantik sangat :0)

Shah Reza Azman said...

U were the Bridesmaid? Cool!