Friday, February 13, 2009

Photo shoot for magazine cover

After being interviewed on the breakfast show, I went to Bukit Bintang to have my hair and make up done for a cover shoot for a magazine. It's due out in March. Which magazine? I'll give you a clue... I have done a cover with them before, this will be my second cover with them...

After having hair and make up done (and it took ages to do the hair!) I had to put on the dress I was to wear for the shoot, wear my DANSA t-shirt on top, and walk in slippers along Jalan Bukit Bintang back to my car so we could drive to the location. I couldn't change at the location because they don't have any changing rooms there. I said to Dian, the girl who arranged the shoot, "You must take a picture of me here dressed all crazy like this!"

Did people look at me strangely?

Of course!

Below is the background that was used in the photo shoot..


Below is pic of the beautiful floor decoration which I sat on so the photography could capture the corak effect around me. Can you guess the location of the shoot?


The detail on the front of the dress...



The right side of my hairstyle..


The back of my hair style... A bit geisha looking....


The final image will be ready on the magazine cover in about 2 weeks.

I can't wait to see it...

As for my hair, I went to the hair dresser later to have them take it out and wash my hair for me..cause if I tried to do it myself, I owuld probably end up crying in my bathroom. There was sooooooo much hairspray and hair pins holding this up!

No comments: