Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yee Sang dinner...

Last night I went to a private Yee Sang dinner with some fabulous people for company...



Vernon - Subang engkau tu boleh kalahkan dulang!

Me - Tahu! Why do you think I like them?

I bought the earrings from a second hand shop in Australia many years ago and the jacket is from Chloe.

Vernon loves buying me things overseas, but when he gets back to Malaysia he can never find them, so I always end up receiving my presents from him about 1 year later! Last night he gave me a belly dancing costume from Dubai. I have no idea where I am going to wear it yet!


And I was not the only one who likes red shoes at the dinner....


With Dato Farida, a woman who's strength and elegance I admire and hope to have one day.

All these photos here I curi-curi from Mr Manager's blog. Go to his blog to read all about the food and for other pictures.. :)

No comments: