Monday, January 05, 2009

New year...new things...

It's a new year and I have already written a list of various things I hope to accomplish and complete in 2009. I had my disappointments in 2008 and I hope this year will be better.

For my wardrobe, two new pieces are on the way. One is this Gucci runway piece dress from the Spring Summer 2007 collection. It was this dress that inspired all the other ruffled dresses that season including my yellow ZARA one. It came up on ebay and I managed to get it at about 90% cheaper than the original price. Yay! I hope it looks good on me. That is always my concern with buying online. Cause you can't try it on, it's a bit of a gamble. Fingers crossed it will look good!



The other item is the green rhinestone earrings prominently featured in Prada's cruise collection on the runway and in the ad campaign. Currently sold out in Malaysia. Friend of mine had to get them overseas for me.


Two great new pieces to start off the new year! Will be fun playing dress up and styling with these items. I'm still trying to follow my try to wear less black rule from last year.

I have so much work to do, I wonder how I am ever going to get it all done.

No comments: