Tuesday, April 08, 2008

on the road...

I'm in the office earlier than usual this morning. We are to leave soon for our next shoot location. It was horrible having to drag myself out of bed at 5.30 am this morning so I could check that I have packed everything then leave to come to the office and beat the morning traffic.

As much as I love it, at this point, I am looking forward to just staying in KL for a while. 2 more locations then we are on "a break" where we will stay in KL and work on editing and voice over scripting of our last locations.

I never thought I would say this but I actually miss going to the gym regularly. And I definitely miss the salads at Marmalade when I'm away.

When Lord Derbyshire saw my suitcase this morning, he started miaowing loudly again. "Where are you going now?!" he was probably saying.

Joberg probably wishes I would take him with me so that he will stop annoying her.

Will update you again soon! Til then, keep smiling..

No comments: