Friday, April 25, 2008

Launch of P&G Beauty Hair Spa


Last night I attended the launch of the P&G Beauty Hair Spa at the Pavillion. One of the first few familiar faces I saw when I arrived was Daphne Iking who looked fabulous as always.



Me - Why are you complaining you are so fat after giving birth?! You look great!

Daphne - Got lah! HERE! (she says while poking her non existent stomach)

Me - Stupid woman....

She was standing by backstage with several other familiar faces in gorgeous gowns.

As part of the event there was a fashion show with clothes by Khoon Hooi and Syaiful Baharim.
Khoon Hooi's clothes were fun with blocks of colour and a little bit funky.



For me though, as someone who always prefers long flowing evening wear, I really loved Syaiful Baharim's creations. I must wear one of his pieces sometime.





There were many P&G products on display and of course that includes the range of OLAY products.




The P&G Beauty Hair Spa will be open today (Friday), Saturday and Sunday at the Pavillion. If you have the chance, you should go and check it out!

2 comments:

The Hopeless Homemaker said...

Hi Sasha!!
Good to see back in action!
All the best for your new documentary..

P/s: Just to let you know, I didn't manage to have 25 pairs of shoes when I turned 25 last Feb. Damn.

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blog.. check out www.syaifulsays.blogspot.com for the latest from Syaiful Baharim demi-couture. From the author