Friday, July 27, 2007

Aiyoh Madonna!!! DEFINITELY NOT your best...


When I read that Madonna did a new song for Live Earth concert titled 'hey you' I was excited and straight away logged onto YouTube to watch and listen to it....

I'm very disappointed....

I'm a totally big fan of Madonna.... I don't agree with everything she's ever done but I admire her for doing what she wants and how she wants it...

The lyrics to this song are so blah and cliche...

"Hey you, don't you give up, there's still chance.... "First love yourself than you can love someone else, if you can change someone else you've saved someone else..." "Or if you can't love yourself, try love someone else..."

"keep it together, we'll make alright.."

"this could be good..."

PLEASE.. go to YouTube, key in Madonna Hey You and you'll find it...

Apa ni?

The chords pun very predictable and bland....

Sigh... I suppose we can't be great ALL THE TIME!



but I like her hairstyle and dress for the show.... only positive comment I can give on this one...

photos from www.reuters.com

No comments: