Monday, January 08, 2007

To all my readers...

To all my readers...

first and foremost... it's now January 2007 and I hope all of us achieve new dreams and goals this year...

I have been so slack about updating my site cause the server from my place has been SO unpredictable and makes it difficult to upload pics...

and, I just realised that I have received many touching and sweet comments on my site... my apologies for not reading and finding them earlier. this sometimes blur Sasha doesn't know how to navigate around and find things!

I would like to thank ALL of you for taking the time to post comments and I am SO touched by those of you who have also lost kittens/cats and how sweet your posts were. Thank you so much... it's always comforting to know I'm not the only one who feels such pain....

I'm pleased to let you know that all three of them, Skitso, Joberg and Tippex are getting along fine now. Skitso is teaching them way too many naughty things. Example, when it's bedtime, run in different directions so they are hard to catch... sigh!!!

Tippex went missing the other day and after much searching I found him frightened under a chair in an empty house in my neighbourhood, filthy and oily.... I nearly had another heart attack!!!! Thank God I found him!!! I had to climb over a huge gate into some one else's property to get him back too... the things my cats put me through!

To the girls who love shoes... keep shopping and keep enjoying... by the way, I DID go back and buy another pair of the red sequinned 'Dorothy' shoes to keep... So I'm wearing the other ones now....

I also managed to buy the 'Wizard of Oz' on DVD and watched it one night recently... those shoes look so good!

I really don't understand why Dorothy would want to leave Oz! If I were Dorothy, I would have figured out a way to kill that stupid wicked witch of the west MUCH EARLIER, ruled Oz with the Wizard and had a WHOLE wardrobe designed to match the ruby slippers....

My brother (of all people!) sat and watched the movie with me... and he told me something interesting. Dorothy's shoes were actually supposed to be SILVER, but when they started doing the movie, technicolour technology was advancing and the movie studio wanted to highlight the beauty of technicolour, so they changed the colour of the shoes to red to make them more obvious... hmmmm.... interesting..... my brother is not so ?<:@>^@:"% after all!!!

I still have pics from The Red Kebaya promo tour to Penang, Fendi Launch and some other things to share with you....

coming soon.... promise promise promise....

stay tuned....

No comments: