Friday, November 09, 2012

Winners of AVON City Rush perfume !


Congratulations to the winners of the AVON City Rush perfume !

Nurul Pateha, Shatiroh Saad and Fardila Mohd Zaihidee

Your perfume will be sent out to you next week.

I know AVON has been around for a long time but I didn't realise it first started in the late 1800's. City Rush is their latest perfume and it's powerful, confident and stylish. Just like Milla Jovovich. :) Love her !

City Rush features sparkling bergamot as a top note - black dahlia, rose and vanilla as middle notes and the base note has velvety hints of creamy woods and earthy patchouli flowers with silky musk notes.

I found the commercial too and I love the very simple classic black dress Milla is wearing. I have so many black dresses ! One of the most timeless items you can have in your wardrobe.

For more information, contact Avon's Toll Free Line at 1-800-22-AVON (2866) or visit www.my.avon.com

2 comments:

fmz said...

tq sasha.. cant wait to try it!

Honey Chan said...

Congrats winner... :)