Sunday, October 07, 2007

Otters at Cango Wildlife Ranch - South Africa


I saw these adorable otters at the Cango Wildlife Ranch in South Africa, the same place where I met the cheetahs....

I loved watching them move in the water... Incredibly graceful...

And they kept looking at us and the expression on their face was the same as how my cats look at me when they are hungry...

"ummm....excuse me.... got anything good to eat? kinda hungry...."

So cute...

Otters are very playful animals and only have a life span of about 20 years. They love to eat frogs, fish and crabs. They fear crocodiles and pythons as they are the animals that eat them and no two otters have the same markings on their body....

I wish I could have otters as pets..

I also wish I could have cheetahs and tigers as pets..

Maybe I should just live at a zoo...

No comments: