Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fiesta Media Idola and the privileges of a cat's life

On Tuesday, I participated in the Launch of the upcoming Fiesta Media Idola. It's a sports event where participants are various media companies.... including Media Prima, Karangkraf, Berita Harian, NSTP, Astro and RTM...
We started at Astro in the morning and we visited all of the buildings of the participating companies.....

I don't think I have ever been around the Klang Valley so much in one day...

Later at night was the big launch at Sri Pentas attended by guest of Honour Tengku Muda Pahang.
This year, the event will be held in Kuantan, Pahang.... I am to participate in the 5 x 80 metre relay athletics.... I did run in school, but that was a while ago so we have all been asked to go for some training again so as not to completely embarass ourselves on the race day!
On Wednesday, I did a lot of small tasks.... the usual editing, compiling and paper work....

After work, I rush home to shower and change to attend a fashion show by Nine West and Anne Klein...
When I get home, this is what I find....
Schizo lounging on the wall...
Joberg asleep on top of the cupboard and Tippex just watching the world go by....

When I've had really busy and hectic days, seeing them live their lives in such a simple way makes me want to just be a furry four leg cat!!! No deadlines, no phone calls.... just food, sleep and chasing a few small creatures when you feel like it....

Traffic was not that great getting into town... the usual jams....

I saw several shoes I liked and most of clothes were black.... Didin't buy anything because as I said before, I've banned myself from buying anymore black clothes!!!

two more events later today.... will post later...

No comments: