Monday, March 05, 2007

Apa-Apa Aje Bowling Tournament

On Friday, 2nd of March, the annual Apa-Apa Aje Bowling Tournament was held at One Utama's bowling Alley, U-Bowl.

12 teams took part in the competition and each team was named after a praticular TV3 show. Of course there was the Apa-Apa Aje team... other teams included the Explorace team, Sensasi, My Tv3 and Mentor.....

with Sheila and Shamsul, the hosts of Apa-Apa Aje

Can you guess which team I played for? Explorace of course!



Now I'm not exactly a good bowler....



My ball kena longkang banyak kali ok!

I also broke a nail... but I did manage to score one strike! That was some kind of miracle....

And I also managed to win one hamper in the lucky draw!


Some of the people I saw there included Yanie who was playing with the Mentor team...


Also Mr Manager aka Vernon Kedit and currently judge on TV3's Gangstarz.....



Vernon and I have a strange friendship... and I mean that in the most positive way... Everytime I see him, I just start laughing.. don't know why I just do! Then we carry on talking from our last conversation, whenever that was.... could have been months before but we just carry on talking...

Almost everyone went home with a prize... whether it was through the lucky draw or team prizes...

The team winners were
1st place - Mentor
2nd place - Apa-Apa Aje
3rd place - Senario

What I enjoyed most about the night is that everyone was there to just have a good time.... No one cared how well or how badly you played.. we just wanted to have some fun together...

And really... we need some fun in our lives.... not everything should be taken so seriously.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lay out dah tukar!!!wooohooo!ok la..nampak riang riang remaja..hehe... hari tu mase AJL ur dress is fabulous.tapi panas x?songket kan..erm..kalau bole blog u... u buat la a week list.macam song of the week,book of the week or celebrity of the week...saje je..bole tau ape u punye current interest.

p/s : sori eh..i wrote in malay..my english suck lah...

cheers,
payad.

Anonymous said...

hye...
that's ok still got d hamper...
hehe...
btw stay sweet...