Tuesday, November 21, 2006

sigh...

i have this tendency to work, work, work and go, go, go and forget that it does catch up with you eventually. well now it has...

sore throat, chesty cough, fever....

quick run down of what's been happening...

after songket launch, as I wrote in earlier blog, I was involved in KL Fashion week where I modelled for Richard Tsen on the launch night on Saturday 11th of November and during his full fashion show on tuesday 14th November, also had TV3 open house on Monday 13th November, the TV3 esr department open house on Tuesday after Richard's show. Also went to the closing of KL Fashion Week on Wednesday. Started to attend theBroadcast Presenters Course which was Thursday - Saturday then did promotions for Red Kebaya at the monorail train station on Sunday. Come Monday morning, I start to feel ill but I can't take a day off to just stay at home and lie in bed cause I have a makeover shoot at L'Oreal in conjunction with this year's Anugerah Juara Lagu. When I went to go to the bathroom to change into clothes for shoot after hair and make up, I threw up... yeah, gross... got it over and done with then got dressed and carried on with shoot. Back to office I went to see the doctor. Vitamins and rest... what? rest? ha ha ha.. no time..
once all is done there, off to prepare for the nights charity event with The Red Kebaya movie for Rising Above. I felt better but was starting to wonder how sick I was going to get...

Now I know... woke up this morning to feel that my throat is on fire. still went to work but didn't really talk to anybody cause my voice just couldn't do anything. now fever is starting, muscles aching and eyes are sore...

this is SO NOT GOOD! Tomorrow is premiere for the red kebaya!!!!

I have this beautiful peacock blue dress to wear and I WANT TO WEAR IT!

Must rest.. must rest...

Rest of the week busy too.. Broadcast Presenters Course is to continue then more promotions for the movie...

bear with me... promise to put up pictures of all the events once I can sit down and load everything..

No comments: