Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Halloween look

I experimented a little bit this year with Halloween style make up. While on my recent cruise trip there was a Halloween party so i went as a witch. Easy look to create. A black dress. A witches hat. To create this look I put white eyeshadow all over my face, black eyeliner to line lips then added lip gloss to give a bit of a shine. Contouring on cheek bones was done with grey eyeshadow. Eyebrows thickened and darkened with black eyeshadow and eyelids darkened with grey and black eyeshadow. Very easy to do but quite striking. I like to think its a kind of an elegant witch. Hahhaahhaah ! To create a more wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz look, can use green eyeshadow on the face. Hmmmm, I might try that look next year ! 



No comments: