Thursday, March 28, 2013

I met them !

At the recent F1 in Sepang, I was very surprised to meet Queen of Fab Kimora Lee, Desperate housewife and Lois Lane actress Teri Hatcher as well as Josh Hartnett.

Kimora was very friendly with everybody and easily approachable. She was ok for anyone to come up to her and ask for a photo. And she is very tall ! My God! Her height is quite overwhelming.

Teri Hatcher was not as friendly. She mainly stuck to her friends, and when I wanted to take a picture with her, she barely spoke to me. After taking the picture she just turned away. Not interested to mix around at all. And she also looks very thin and old in real life.

Josh hartnett was very easy going. Also like Kimora can just go up to him and ask to take a picture. He was sweating Most of the time. I suppose he's not used to Malaysian humidity !





No comments: