Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Archie's girls Betty & Veronica by MAC

One of my all time favourite make up brands has come up with another great concept for their new limited edition range. Anyone who is about the same age as me , I'm sure at some point in their childhood read Archie's comics. I remember my brother, sister and myself used to go to a family friend's house and they had hundreds, maybe even thousands of Archie's comics and we used to sit around together and read them for hours and hours !

So when I saw this collection it immediately brought me back to that time in my childhood. Happy memories. The colours in the range reflect the different characters of Betty and Veronica. The Betty range has very natural and sweet colours whereas the Veronica colours are a lot more dramatic. I managed to get the Veronica eyeshadow palette and will be getting the Betty one soon.

I really love the professionalism of the MAC make up artists and Fifiey who was helping me showed me how to use the Veronica eyeshadow palette. I'm hoping I will be able to repeat what she has shown me.

There are also lipsticks, lip gloss, pigments, eyeliners and mascaras in this fun collection so as soon as you can, visit your nearest MAC store to have a look.

















No comments: