Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Licence to Style @ One Utama

Last week I attended the Licence to Style @ One Utama launch. I wore a dress which I fell in love with the moment I saw it. It's from Eclipse, designed by our very own Malaysian Sonny Son's latest collection.
As I walked into the area, suddenly I received a message on my phone.
'Hello lady in white' read the message.
I knew who it was so I started looking at the area where the photographers were seated. Sure enough, I saw Jay.



Jay did the photography for the Johor and Negeri Sembilan locations of my book.
He signaled to me through the crowd to stop moving so he could take a picture.



The were lots of styles seen on the runway but the ones I remember
the most are the barbie doll looking outfits.



And it ended with a big silver confetti bang!


1 comment:

Petite Fairy said...

love ur dress! who's the designer? very elegant i must say.